A national anthem singing contest for youth in grades K-12
• Open to youth in grades K-12 at the time of local entry.
• Contestant must be a U.S. citizen or U.S. national.
• Contestant does not have to be related to a VFW or VFW Auxiliary member to participate.
• Video of contestant’s solo vocal performance of "The Star-Spangled Banner” must be recorded between July 1, 2021 and March 31, 2022.
• Contestant shall state name and age prior to vocal performance.
• Contestant may sing a cappella, with backing tracks or instruments.
• Contestant may sing in the arrangement and genre of their choice.
• Contestant may NOT change the words.
• Complete and sign contest entry form.
• Parent/Guardian signature required on entry form.
Please click on the word track below for entry form.
Our programs support our service members while they are on the front line, as they are being discharged and long after they return. Your tax-deductible donation will be immediately directed to the VFW programs where your support is most urgently needed.